Hobsons Patisseries takes great pride in offering an unrivalled selection of delectable cakes, savouries and beverages. We’re proud to say that many items on our menu are deserved winners of British Great Taste Awards!
A selection from our menu, available from 9.30am – 5.30pm every day:
HOT & COLD DRINKS
– Piccolo Mondo Italian coffee and fine teas.
– Luxurious hot chocolate by Charbonnel et Walker, chocolatiers to the Queen.
– Belvoir pressés, Fentimans traditional soft drinks and James White organic fruit juices.
Pot of tea and two scones with clotted cream and Mrs Bridges famous strawberry jam or lemon curd.
Pot of tea, dainty finger sandwiches, a scone with clotted cream and Mrs Bridges famous strawberry jam or lemon curd, Victoria sponge cake.
– Pieminister and Higgidy hot pies, winners of British Pie Awards and Great Taste Awards.
– Pat Gorman’s award-winning cold pies and relishes.
– Handmade quiches, served hot or cold.
– Soup of the day.
– Baguettes, wraps and sandwiches, made fresh to order and served with a delicious homemade salad and crisps.
Choose from today’s mouth-watering selection at the counter, including:
– Traditional sponge cakes, with all your favourites – Victoria sponge, carrot cake, chocolate fudge cake, lemon cake and many more.
– Cheesecakes – caramel, fruit, chocolate and more.
– Fruit tarts and flans.
– Tray bakes – brownies and millionaire’s shortbread.
– Cream slices.
– Gateaux and tortes.
– Our renowned giant scones with cream and jam.
– Tea cakes, muffins and toast.
– Luxury icecream from Lakenham Creamery in Norfolk, winner of 11 gold medals at the Great Taste Awards! Treat yourself to a sundae or your own choice of flavours.
– Traditional hot puddings – sticky toffee, chocolate fondant, treacle pudding and more – served with ice cream, double cream or custard.
– Fruit pies and crumbles, served with double cream.